Bridget began working at WCA whilst completing her Bachelor of Human Resource Management at Notre Dame.
Read articles by Bridget
Bridget has since gained extensive experience in:
- Supporting consultants and senior consultants in an HR administrative capacity as required;
- Liaison with clients and Fair Work Australia to provide advice and information relating to the Fair Work Act, Modern Awards and National Employment Standard entitlements;
- Conducting recruitment and selection for a wide range of roles including: drafting job advertisements; screening applicants; conducting telephone and in-person interviews; and reference checks for roles within the Accounting, Agriculture, Education, Financial Planning, Manufacturing, Mining and Oil and Gas Industries;
- Preparation of client Job Descriptions to incorporate objectives and measures (KPIs) for the role in order to meet client organisational requirements;
- Assistance in the preparation and facilitation of customised client Training and Development workshops in areas including: Presentation Skills; Performance Management and Communication Techniques.
Bridget currently supports one of our oil and gas clients on a retained basis and works at their office two days per week.
While completing the bachelor of Human Resource Management at Notre Dame University, Bridget has worked as a manager in both the retail and hospitality sectors. During this time she was responsible for a number of HR functions including; recruitment, training and development and performance management.