Case Study: Growing Digital Marketing Agency
WCA was initially engaged in 2002, to support the Directors of this burgeoning digital marketing agency with strategic HR and IR as they commenced a key program of change management leading into a growth cycle.
Core activities at this time included:
- Re-structure and re-engineering of the company;
- Recruitment and selection of key senior roles including the CEO, against job descriptions outlining clear containing objectives and KPIs within a balanced scorecard system;
- Training and development of senior leaders in key management and leadership techniques;
- Development and implementation of best practice performance management systems and protocols; and
- Development and implementation of compliant and best practice systems, policies and procedures.
Upon recruitment of the key staff and successful establishment of the key HR and IR infrastructure, WCA’s role moved to more of a strategic development role supporting the company through both a global downturn and subsequent growth to achieve business goals within the areas of learning and development; culture and leadership; health and well-being; and remuneration and reward.
WCA currently assists the company with industrial relations queries and leadership development and coaching, on an as required basis.