Are you ready to be less reactive and more planned with your human resources?
Culture & Engagement Surveys
Tools to Measure Engagement
- A simple, short online survey on a six-monthly, quarterly, or more regular basis for a company climate “check-in”.
- A comprehensive customised online survey that draws from a range of established survey tools, such as the Gallup Q12, to assess company values, culture and/or specific strategies. The survey enables you to evaluate and compare key staff demographic ratings within your organisation such as seniority, department, location, years of service and/or role.
Remuneration & Bonuses
National Project Management Firm
Frequently Asked Questions
The tiny online business, the global corporation…all organisations are made up of at least some people. Strategic HRM or a People & Culture Strategy will help your organisation achieve your big dreams through your people.
The strategic human resource management process starts by determining your broader organisational objectives and then assessing:
- Where you are now (the current status of your people and culture through a Deep Dive Audit)
- Where do you want to be – your people and culture objectives; and
- How will you get there – your HR or People and culture strategy.
Do you want to: increase sales by 50%, expand to new geographic locations, or enable the CEO & founder to retire in 5 years. WCA will help you get there with a plan such as an aggressive recruitment program coupled with an internal training program, or perhaps by developing a succession plan for key senior leaders in the business.
We’ve built a future-oriented process of developing and implementing HR programs that directly address major long-term business objectives. That might include job analysis and job design; workforce planning, upskilling and succession planning; as well as labour and management relations.
Files and documentation can provide insight into an organisation but many organisations have significant policy and procedure that staff don’t know where and how to access and don’t use, in our HR Audits we explore not only the documentation but if and how it is used by the team.
Restructuring is a part of strategic human resource management. Changing the organisational structure (restructuring) is often required to meet market, industry or world changes such as a global pandemic. WCA has supported many businesses restructure in response to growth or decline, including anything from the amalgamation of two small teams through to the major merger of two separate organisations.