WCA is engaged by a world class leader in clinical research, to provide customised strategic and specialist HR and IR consulting services.
Following WCA’s initial engagement in December 2017 where advice was sought on strengthening HR practices, compliance and ensuring future scalability through a number of projects, WCA has continued to concurrently provide the HR team through both in-house and external consulting services initially on a project basis and more recently in an ongoing retained in-house and outsourced arrangement.
During WCA’s ongoing partnership with the organisation, the following key deliverables have been achieved:
- Reviewed award clarification and application including management of historical wage underpayment;
- Developed outcome based job descriptions including detailed key performance indicators for each role;
- Reviewed, developed and implemented employment contracts, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation;
- Implemented a performance appraisal system, including assisting managers in completing such reviews;
- Conducted remuneration benchmarking including development of salary banding and mapping of existing roles;
- Facilitated and supported targeted and consistent recruitment and selection practices;
- Facilitated counselling and mediation for staff and managers; and
- Delivered workforce planning support and advice.
WCA continues to provide them with strategic professional HR and IR support on a retained basis.