WCA was initially engaged by an innovative architectural firm to develop a custom leadership program to holistically approach to management in the organisation and identify and progress successors.
Key components of this program included:
- A tailored online 360 survey to assess leadership qualities;
- Development of individualised dashboards for participants; and
- Ongoing one on one coaching with an accredited WCA coach.
Following the successful implementation of the leadership program, and based on our insights, the firm has undergone a comprehensive internal review of their leadership and culture practices and roles within the business. WCA has been engaged on a retained basis and subsequently delivered the following activities:
- Created outcome-based job descriptions based on a balanced scorecard approach;
- Developed competency frameworks for key roles;
- Provided high-quality advice and support with industrial relations queries, staff management, and staff exits; and
- Developed of a bullying and harassment policy and procedure tailored to cover both internal and site-based behaviour and a process for raising complaints.
WCA continues to be retained in an ongoing relationship with the firm to support the Directors and organisation as their retained outsourced HR team providing systems and support in the triannual staff appraisal check-in, management of staffing matters, coordination of EAP support and general ad-hoc HR/IR support.