WCA was initially engaged by this popular hospitality organisation to provide a program of strategic and specialist training and coaching for the management team employed across their multiple locations in 2002/2003.
Subsequent to this WCA was engaged to ensure that the organisation’s HR practices would enable strong organisational growth.
WCA has provided assistance in the following areas:
- Updated staff contracts reflective of legislative requirements and ensuring effective confidentiality and restraint of trade clauses;
- Created standard job descriptions that are outcome/objective based and include KPIs for each role;
- Developed and implemented a performance appraisal system, including relevant training for managers and employees;
- Provided additional customised Frontline Management Training for all leaders;
- Set up a centralised, targeted and consistent recruitment and selection system;
- Developed remuneration and reward policies and procedures;
- Reviewed, developed, implemented and maintained human resource policies and procedures for the organisation as a whole, as well as individualised Employee Manuals for each establishment;
- Provided staff counselling and mediation; and
- Completed thorough incident investigations.
WCA continues to support the company with strategic HR/IR activities as required.