WCA has been engaged to complete a number of strategic specialist HR and IR projects since 2019 for a not for profit organisation specialising in providing individualised therapy and support for people living with disabilities.
In order for the organisation to be both competitive under NDIS and retain high performing staff, WCA has provided support to radically reform their remuneration and reward system to be bespoke and innovative. In addition, the development of the new Remuneration and Reward system enables them to move toward self-managed teams.
During WCA’s partnership with the organisation, the following key deliverables have been achieved:
- Interviewed entire management team to accurately capture individual roles across the organisation;
- Development of a Wheel of Competency Framework for all roles across the organisation;
- Developed and Implemented a performance appraisal system to support the new Wheel of Competency Framework, including assisting managers in completing such reviews;
- Review roles and confirm award coverage;
- Reviewed, developed and implemented employment contracts, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation;
- Facilitated counselling and mediation for staff and managers;
- Delivered workforce planning support and advice; and
In addition to these projects, WCA has supported them in the acquisitions of another business ensuring compliance and legal obligations were adhered to and WCA has also assisted in reviewing and updating all organisational employment contracts to meet regulatory requirements and best practice.